Cinematte is an advanced legacy-mode plug-in for PhotoShop that can automatically create transparency masks and clipping paths using blue/green screen technology. Support for PhotoShop's Layers and Actions allows batch processing and multiple layers. Allows blue or green screen background for input and can output layer masks, mattes, transparencies and keyed foregrounds.
Enhancements include tighter integration into PhotoShop, improved virtual memory handling for large images, and faster operation overall!
A Snap for Photographers
Photographers love Cinematte because it allows them to composite backgrounds in later to suit the client's needs. Cinematte's controls make creating mattes and transparencies simple.
A Must-Have for the Print Industry
Creating catalogs, brochures or flyers? Cinematte automates what used to be a laborious task of creating clipping paths. Now you can simply use Cinematte to generate a transparency and either use it directly to composite with background layers or turn it into a path with PhotoShop's Paths Palette!
Easy to Use
A PhotoShop standard interface, with friendly online help, lets you create transparencies easily and quickly. Simple, straightforward, and standard controls let you work in an integrated real time preview so you can see the results of your work instantly!
- Macintosh OS 8.6 through OS X compatible
- Windows 98 through Windows Vista compatible
- Works with PhotoShop Elements through PhotoShop CS3 and PaintShop Pro from JASC
- Large preview mode option for detail work
- Uses and supports PhotoShop layers and Actions
- Totally resolution independent - works on any size RGB image up to 20mb in size
- Supports both blue and green screen backgrounds
- Sophisticated color-spill algorithms
- Foreground color protection keeps your colors accurate
- Multiple output options for keyed foregrounds, mattes and more
(For Macintosh and Windows Platforms - Compatible with CS3
"With Cinematte, high-end blue and green screen compositing within Photoshop is a snap."
- NT Studio magazine
"Cinematte is great for those seeking a Photoshop bluescreen plug-in and it's priced right."
- DV magazine
"Cinematte is your perfect introduction to the concept of bluescreen image compositing!"
"Cinematte's automation is good, and can often achieve a perfect result without adjustment!"
- Digit magazine
Suggested Retail Price: $189.95